- الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
Akhtaboot is looking for a Marketing Intern that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus.
The Marketing Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the 2 month internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
You will be gaining a certificate upon internship completion, exposure to all functions in the marketing department, and solid experience in the online industry.
- Creating written Marketing content such as blog posts and press releases.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars, and job fairs.
- Supporting direct manager and other colleagues in the Marketing department.
- Assisting in Akhtaboot Social Media Initiative to engage users on Facebook, twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, in addition to monitoring the social media scene.
- Assist in preparing presentations.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- High team spirit and positive attitude!